In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be integrated into the processing system belonging to Bastia Corsica 2028.
In the sense of article 4.7 of the RGPD, Bastia Corsica 2028 is responsible for processing personal data collected on the website https://bastiacorsica2028.eu. Bastia Corsica 2028 determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why Does Bastia Corsica 2028 collect personal data?
Bastia Corsica 2028 collects data for several purposes explained below: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data is collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other data is collected as required by law and/or regulation, and other data is of strategic and commercial importance and requires your prior consent. In each case, Bastia Corsica 2028 takes care to respect the regulations, the requirements of which vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymize)
- the date and time of your navigation
- your browsing history (from https://bastiacorsica2028.eu)
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (e.g. customer files or statistics on visits to other sites).
- The data collected in this way will only result in the production of anonymous statistics
- We do not track your browsing on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow for a more precise geolocation than the scale of a city:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- raw traffic data with an associated identifier should also not be kept for more than 13 months.
Any collection of data beyond those intended to supply these statistics requires your prior consent if it is not based on another legal basis.
2) Data collected for the signature
You may provide us with personal data when you complete the manifest, so that we can process your requests. Again, the legal basis for this is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") .
In accordance with the regulations in force, Bastia Corsica 2028 informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and billing information for a period of 10 years.
Bastia Corsica 2028 informs that it will proceed to the treatment of the data in a legal, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, precise and updated way. This is why Bastia Corsica 2028 undertakes to take all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
Bastia Corsica 2028 will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your request for contact.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, regarding the data we hold about you, you have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- right to restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- right to notification of data: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the GDPR)
Bastia Corsica 2028 informs that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Duration of data retention
The length of time we keep your data varies according to the state of the law and when the constraints are less, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs.
For your information, you will find in the attached table the retention periods for the main data applied by Bastia Corsica 2028
Type of data processing : Customer relations
Purpose of the processing : Commercial relationship management
Legal basis for processing : Article L123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code
Shelf life : 365 days
simplified standards of the CNIL have only an indicative value since the
25.05.2018. Future standards are expected). Simplified standard
of the CNIL NS-048